Cultural Shifts Going Digital
Remember when …..
- paper was the only legal form of proof
- case management required boxes and boxes of records to be maintained and copied and copied and copied for sharing
- searching for an event in a town meant reading and reading and reading through years of Minute Books to find that particular subject, resolution, ordinance, etc.
- printing and faxing or mailing were your only choices of sharing documents
- storage and retrieval required trips to a warehouse and you hoped for its safety
New technology has provided the key to eliminating most of the paper storage and above frustrations. Legal proof can now be a digital image with a digital signature in many cases.
Download “The New Information Democracy” to see how Government has shifted their needs to Digital Records.
Let us know about your Industry and we will provide similar content for you.